Survey Shows Home-Ownership is Preferred By Americans
2011′s third quarter National Housing Survey asks Americans how they feel about housing and here are some statistics that show they prefer home-ownership:
- 96% of all homeowners believe that home-ownership is results in an overall more positive experience, including many of homeowners who are struggling.
- 70% of renters voted that home-ownership is better than renting.
- 63% of renters wish to become a homeowner.
- 64% of Americans believe home-ownership is a sound investment when compared to buying stocks or bonds.
- 67% of homeowners, 55% of renters think now is the time to buy a home.
Beach Barber Tract Beach Community Bird Rock Buying buying a home California homeowners carbon footprint Daniels Group Del Mar Eco-friendly energy efficient Green green building home buyer home buyers home for sale homeowners Homeownership Home Prices home pricing home sales home value housing inventory housing market housing prices La Jolla La Jolla event La Jolla homes La Jolla Real Estate La Jolla Shores local event mortgage Mortgage Rates new home construction purchasing a home real estate Real Estate Information real estate market realtors San Diego selling a home selling your home The Daniels Group UC San Diego University of San Diego